Front Eibach Swaybar, 1994-2004 Mustang
Front Eibach Swaybar for 1994-2004 Mustang.
Includes the front swaybar, pivot bushings, and front endlinks.
This front swaybar is an excellent choice when fine-tuning the handling of your Mustang, your current rear swaybar is already optimized, and you just need a larger front swaybar to help balance the handling.
Installing good swaybars is one of the best, most affordable things you can do to make your Mustang handle! Swaybars do all of this:
- Reduce body roll during cornering
- Speed up turn-in response
- Improve the handling balance
This swaybar kit includes
- Front Swaybar
- Urethane pivot bushings
- Front endlinks
- Front: 35mm Tubular, Not adjustable
What's in a name?
Here at MM we call these products "swaybars," but some people call them "anti-roll bars" or "anti-sway bars." These are all just different names for the same hardware. We prefer "swaybar" to avoid confusion with the safety device called a "roll bar," while "anti-sway bar" is just needlessly lengthy.
- Rear Eibach swaybar only (3590.312)
- MM Front Swaybar Relocation Kit (MMFSB-51)
- MM Adjustable Rear Swaybars
Eibach's front swaybar provides greater design stiffness over the stock Mustang front swaybar. This can be very useful when fine-tuning the handling of your Mustang, your current rear swaybar is already optimized, and you just need a larger front swaybar to improve the handling balance.
- Reduces body roll during cornering.
- Allows critical fine-tuning of your car's handling characteristics.
- Eibach swaybars are manufactured from precision-made, high-tensile steel alloy that is cold-formed, tempered, and shot-peened for long-lasting performance and durability.
- Finished with a long-lasting red powdercoat.
- Eibach swaybars come complete with urethane bushings for improved responsiveness, and mounting hardware (when appropriate for the application).
- Includes instructions for easy installation.
Eibach uses world-renowned German CNC machines, along with their own proprietary machines, to work the special cold-formed, high-strength, aircraft-grade steel that contributes to their products' precision performance. But it's not just about machines and technology. Eibach workers at production plants in the USA and Germany are talented, expert craftspeople, each committed to creating the finest race- and street-performance parts possible. MM engineers and test drivers believe in their quality, so you can, too!
Front of 1994-2004 Mustang
Does NOT fit
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.