Eibach Pro-Kit, 2003-04 IRS Cobra HT and Convertible
Free Shipping on this item!
Eibach Pro-Kit springs for:
- 2003-2004 Cobra hardtop and convertible with IRS
Eibach Pro-Kit springs:
- Lower your Mustang for better appearance
- Increase the spring rate to reduce brake dive and body roll when cornering
- Lower center of gravity, improving handling
- Quicken steering response
Ideal for the daily driver, Pro-Kit Springs employ the very same "Hi-Ten" steel and precise tolerances that Eibach uses for its world-famous race springs. With its moderate increase in spring rate above stock, Pro-Kit springs will enhance your driving experience without bone-rattling side effects.
- Select the discounted MMT-8 to make the install much easier
- Select the MMPS pinion snubber for better ride quality
- Select the front and/or rear spring isolators to reduce NVH
- Click the Add To Cart button
These are a moderate progressive-rate lowering spring. At ride height, the rate is less than 10% higher than the stock spring rate. However, the progressive design causes the spring rate to increase as the spring compresses, allowing both a lower rate for very good ride quality and a higher rate as the spring compresses to better limit body roll and brake dive. Excellent for daily driving.
- 2003-2004 Cobra hardtop with IRS: (Front: 1.0", Rear: 1.4")
- 2003-2004 Cobra convertible with IRS: (Front: 1.0", Rear: 1.4")
For best performance and ride quality these springs should be matched with an appropriate set of struts and shocks. Read the Installation tab.
- Spring isolators
- MMT-8 Spring Installation Tool
- MMPS short progressive pinion snubber
- Caster camber plates to ensure proper alignment after lowering
- Performance struts and shocks
Eibach Pro-Kit springs will:
- Lower your Mustang, improving appearance
- Reduce body roll when cornering and nose-dive when braking, because the spring rate is higher than stock springs
- Quicken steering response because the spring rate is higher
- Lower the center of gravity
- Progressive spring rate
- Made of premium-quality high-tensile alloy spring wire
- Powder-coated for long-lasting protection and great looks
Mustangs with solid rear axle only; no Cobra IRS.
- 2003-2004 Cobra hardtop
- 2003-2004 Cobra convertible
Does NOT fit
- Mustang with solid rear axle
While 1979-2004 Mustang front springs can be physically installed in all 1979-2004 Mustangs (except SVO front), the amount of lowering in non-listed applications will not be as expected because of the differences in car weight and initial ride height between years and models.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.