Torque-arm Package, 1979-98 Mustang
Torque-arm Suspension System, 1979-98 Mustang. Ultimate Mustang performance rear suspension for street driving, drag racing, autocross, and the open-track.
This Torque-arm Package includes:
- MM Standard-Duty Torque-arm (MMTA-1)
- MM Panhard Bar (MMPBA)
- Dramatically increased rear grip.
- Improved launching at the drag strip.
- Elimination of wheel hop during hard acceleration.
- Improved cornering ability.
- Improved wet weather traction.
- Improved handling predictability.
- Save money by ordering a package instead of the individual items.
- Questions you must answer before ordering a Torque-arm.
- Maximum Motorsports Torque-arm FAQs
- Mustang Panhard Bar
- Mustang Rear Lower Control Arms
- For the Mustang 8.8" axle only.
- Have round-tube (non-MM) subframe connectors? Change the Subframe Connector option above.
- Heavy-Duty Torque-arm is in the MMTASS-1H package selectable with the above options.
- Heavy-Duty non-adjustable rear lower control arms are offered in the MMTASS-2 package selectable with the above options.
- Various combinations can be made with the adjustable and non-adjustable ride height options and your choices of Heavy-Duty and Extreme-Duty Rear Lower Control Arms.
- You may also view the installation instructions for each individual product.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.