MM Full Length Subframe Connectors, 1979-04, bare
Maximum Motorsports XL Series Full Length Subframe Connectors, 1979-04 Mustang hardtop and convertible, bare steel
- MM Full-length Subframe Connectors should be the first modification to your Mustang.
- MM Full-length Subframe Connectors stiffen your Mustang's chassis more than any other under-car subframe connector.
- A stiff chassis improves ride quality and performance.
- A stiff chassis enables the springs and shocks to function properly.
- The longest subframe connector available, at 65".
- One-piece reinforcements for the seat mounts simplify installation.
- Free shipping! (48 states only).
- You save big time! Actual shipping cost is $40-$60 because it's classified as oversize.
- Full-Length Subframe Connectors always ship separately.
For more details and technical information, scroll down.
- Welding required for installation.
- MM XL Series subframe connectors are 95% stiffer than standard subframe connectors.
- MM subframe connectors are strong enough that you can lift the car by placing a jack anywhere along the length of the connector tube!
- Extends from the rear lower control arm attachment point on the rear subframe all the way up to the firewall, providing substantially more weld area than other connectors.
- Made of 1.5" x 2" x .083" wall thickness rectangular tubing.
- MM XL Series subframe connectors do not hang any lower than the lowest part of the car-the exhaust system.
- MM created the first Full-length Subframe Connectors; beware of imitators who attempt to copy the original innovative design.
For even more technical information, please click the Tech button below.
View Maximum Motorsports' highly detailed Full Length Subframe Connector installation instructions to help you determine what is required for installation before your purchase your connectors.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.