Steering Rack Bushings, Solid, 1979-04 Mustang with MM K-member
Aluminum steering rack bushings for 1979-04 Mustang fitted with an MM K-member
- Required to install steering rack with an MM K-member.
- Improves steering response by solidly mounting the steering rack, eliminating movement allowed by rubber or urethane bushings.
- Allows offsetting the steering rack upwards or downwards, aiding bumpsteer correction or improving clearance for large oil pans.
- Unique design prevents twisting and binding of the rack.
- Offset mounting holes allow stock rack position, 2 positions upward, and 2 positions downward.
- Unique, precision-machined spherical shape prevents the rack from twisting when solidly mounted.
- Fits both power and manual steering racks.
- MMST-8 spacer kit required for manual steering racks installed on Mustangs having a 5.0L-based engine.
- Anodized 6061 aluminum alloy.
- Install only with an adjustable bumpsteer kit in place of the stock outer tie-rod ends.
- Fits MM K-members only.
- Does not fit stock or other aftermarket k-members.
- Item Requires Shipping