Bumpsteer kit, 1979-93 Mustang, bolt-through style
Adjustable outer tie-rod ends for correcting bumpsteer, Bolt-through spindle style, 1979-93 Mustang
- 1979-93 Mustang with 1979-93 front control arms
- All stock power steering racks, 1979-93
- All manual steering racks, 1979-04
- All Mustang spindles, 1979-04
- 1994-04 Mustang with manual steering rack and 1994-04 front control arms
- 1984-1986 SVO Mustangs equipped with SVO or SN95 front control arms
- Required when installing MM K-member. Suitable for others.
- Extremely wide range of adjustment, much more than allowed by the tapered-stud style.
- Exclusive MM spacers are stronger than others, will not buckle when the bolt is tightened.
- Large assortment of spacers allows precise fine-tuning of bumpsteer.
- Stronger and more rigid than tapered-stud style.
- Measurement and adjustment of bumpsteer is required during installation. MM's Bumpsteer Gauge is the right tool for that.
- Copyrighted installation instructions show you how to measure and adjust bumpsteer.
- Includes 2 different lengths of 5/8" Grade 8 bolts to ensure the best length for your Mustang.
- Spacer bushings were designed specifically for this kit.
- Longer spacer bushings are made of thick-wall Chro-Moly steel to ensure they will not buckle when the 5/8" bolt is properly tightened.
- A large variety of spacer thicknesses ensure the ability to properly adjust bumpsteer.
- Black anodized aluminum adapter sleeve is threaded with 9/16"-18 SAE threads. to match 1979-93 inner tie-rods
- Hex on the aluminum adapter sleeve is easily accessible because it is at the inner end of the aluminum sleeve, clear of the tire.
- Requires drilling the spindle steering arm to 5/8".
- Tapered-stud style (MMTR-2) bumpsteer kit is suitable for stock k-members.
- Fox chassis Mustang with SN95 front control arms needs the MMTR-6 bumpsteer kit.
- Item Requires Shipping