Extreme Duty Rear Lower Control Arms, 2005-2014 Mustang
Designed for high power applications and extreme use. Steel tube with high strength spherical rod ends. Includes new mounting bolts.
- Rated at 1,172 ft-lb of engine torque with the stock 3.55 gear ratio. See the chart below.
- Excellent for drag racing, yet also suitable for road racing and street applications.
- Improves traction by eliminating the deflection of the OEM rubber bushings and stamped steel control arm.
- Offset mounting design improves rear suspension geometry, reducing understeer.
- Includes new OEM Ford mounting bolts.
- Steel pivot bolt spacers are designed to provide proper support for the mounting bolts in high power applications.
- High strength spherical rod ends ensure precise axle location.
- Length preset to stock dimension for easy installation.
- Length adjustability allows squaring the axle to the chassis.
- Powdercoated black steel.
- Unlike more commonly used bushing materials such as hard urethane, Delrin, or steel, spherical bearings allow proper articulation of the rear suspension.
- While acceptable to most performance enthusiasts for street use, expect an increase in transmitted noise.
|Differential Gear Ratio||Maximum Engine Torque (ft-lb)|
- Item Requires Shipping