MM Aluminum Rear Control Arms, 2005-2014 Mustang
Please Call for Availability
Aluminum Rear Lower Control Arms for 2005-2014 Mustang will improve handling by eliminating the deflection allowed by the overly compliant stock rubber bushings. Includes very high strength spherical rod ends and new mounting bolts.
- Improves traction by eliminating the deflection of the OEM rubber bushings and stamped steel control arm.
- Ensures precise control of axle location.
- Understeer is reduced by the offset mounting design that improves the rear suspension geometry.
- Suitable for street and road racing applications.
- Drag racing? Use MM Extreme-Duty control arms.
- Includes new OEM Ford mounting bolts.
- Very high strength spherical rod ends handle the increased weight of 2005-2014 Mustangs.
- Length preset to stock dimension for easy installation.
- Length adjustability allows squaring the axle to the chassis.
- Unlike more commonly used bushing materials such as hard urethane, Delrin, or steel, these spherical rod ends allow proper articulation of the rear suspension, for no binding and better performance.
- Aluminum tube is a custom extrusion exclusive to MM, with a greater wall thickness that provides increased strength over other similar control arms.
- Weigh only 2.8 lb each
- While acceptable to most performance enthusiasts for street use, expect an increase in transmitted noise.
- Maximum Motorsports
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!