Road Race Aluminum Rear Lower Control Arms, 1999-2004 Mustang, solid axle
Please Call for Availability
Road Race Rear Lower Control Arms for 1999-2004 Solid Axle Mustangs will improve handling by eliminating the deflection allowed by the overly compliant stock rubber bushings.
- Lightweight aluminum
- Adjustable length
Drag racing? Use MM Extreme-Duty Control Arms or MM Drag Race Control Arms.
- Rear coil-over conversion
- Adjustable Rear swaybar
- Ensures precise control of axle location.
- Unlike more commonly used bushing materials such as hard urethane, Delrin, or steel, these spherical rod ends allow proper articulation of the rear suspension, for no binding and better performance.
- Improves traction by eliminating the deflection of the OEM rubber bushings and stamped steel control arm.
- Suitable for street and road racing applications.
- Length adjustability allows squaring the axle to the chassis.
- Aluminum tube is a custom extrusion exclusive to MM, with a greater wall thickness that provides increased strength over other similar control arms.
- Weight is only 2.7 lb each
- Anodized black
- Length preset to stock dimension for easy installation
- Requires a rear coil-over conversion
- No provision for a stock-style rear swaybar; use MM's Adjustable Rear swaybar
- While still acceptable to most performance enthusiasts for street use, expect a small increase in transmitted noise.
- 1999-2004 Mustang with a solid axle
Does NOT fit
- 1979-1998 Mustang with a solid axle because of the different mounting bolt size used during those earlier model years
- Stock or direct replacement Mustang rear swaybar
- Stock or direct replacement Mustang rear springs
- Fox chassis Fairmont, Zephyr, LTD, and Marquis
- Fox chassis Thunderbird
- Fox chassis Lincoln Mark VII
- Maximum Motorsports
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!