12mm bolt kit fits RLCA mounting and IRS swap, 1979-1998
- Solid axle: attaches 1979-1998 rear lower control arms to a 1979-1998 Mustang chassis and to a 1979-1998 rear axle housing. Two kits required per car.
- Cobra IRS swap: attaches the 2 forward IRS subframe mounts to a 1979-1998 chassis. 1 kit required per car.
MM sources this hardware from Ford. Nothing beats the OEM hardware for functional, correct-fitting design and excellent anti-corrosion coating.Notes
- 2 kits required for 1 solid axle-equipped 1979-98 Mustang, to attach each end of both rear lower control arms.
- 1 kit required for 1 IRS-equipped 1979-98 Mustang, for the forward subframe-to-chassis attachment.
- Not for 1999-2004 chassis. Use MMF-4 for those 14mm applications.
- Proper OEM size: metric, not a "pretty-close" English size like others sell. Use metric tools for installation.
- OEM hardware
- OEM anti-corrosion coating
- OEM flange-headed bolts and nuts designed specifically for this application.
- 2 flange-headed bolts, 12mm
- 2 flange-headed nuts, 12mm
- OEM-level anti-corrosion coating
- 1979-1998 Mustang with solid rear axle
- 1979-1998 Mustang with a swap to a 1999-2004 Cobra IRS
Does NOT fit 1999-2004 Mustang.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.