MM Road & Track Spring Kit, 1994-95 Hardtop
Free Shipping on this item!
MM Road & Track springs are a high-performance spring that will improve your Mustang's handling on the street, the open road, and the track. These aren't just a lowering spring, but were designed primarily to improve handling without significantly degrading ride quality. The moderate lowering improves handling while maintaining good street manners.
- Lowers your Mustang for better appearance
- Increased spring rate reduces body roll when cornering and nose-dive when braking
- Lowers the center of gravity for better handling
- Quickens steering response
On the road and the track, these MM springs provide an excellent balance of handling and ride quality.
- Choose a full set of 4 springs, or a front pair or rear pair
- Select the discounted MMT-8 to make the install much easier and the spring isolators to reduce NVH
- Click the Add To Cart button
The MM Road & Track Springs have a rate only slightly higher than Ford's OEM Bullitt, Mach 1, and Terminator rates.
Approximate lowering (varies depending upon car weight):
- 1.0"-1.5" front
- .75"-1.25" rear
For best performance and ride quality these springs should be matched with a set of performance struts and shocks. Read the Installation tab.
- Included with set of 4 springs: MMPS pinion snubber
- Spring isolators
- MMT-8 Spring Installation Tool
- Caster camber plates to ensure proper alignment after lowering
- Performance struts and shocks
The MM Road & Track springs will:
- Lower your Mustang, improving appearance
- Reduce body roll when cornering and nose-dive when braking, because the spring rate is higher than stock springs
- Quicken the steering response because the spring rate is higher than any stock Mustang springs
- Lower the center of gravity for faster cornering ability
- Progressive spring rate
- Powder-coated for long-lasting protection and great looks
- 1995-1996 Mustang hardtop with solid rear axle
Does NOT fit
- Front of 1984-1986 SVO Mustang because the unique SVO front control arm has the spring pocket in a much lower position than the other Mustang control arms
- Rear of Mustang Cobra IRS
While 1979-2004 Mustang front and rear springs can be physically installed in all 1979-2004 solid axle Mustangs (except SVO front), the amount of lowering in non-listed applications will not be as expected because of the differences in car weight and initial ride height between years and models.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.