2005-2010 Bilstein HD series Damper Package
2005-2010 Mustang, Bilstein HD series damper package, includes 2 Bilstein HD struts and 2 Bilstein HD shocks.
- Direct replacement struts and shocks with Bilstein Heavy Duty valving
- Suitable for stock springs and aftermarket lowering springs
- Includes VE3-C871-H0 front struts.
- Includes BE5-C224-H0 rear shocks.
For more details and technical information, scroll down.
|Heavy Duty (HD) Bilstein Spring Recommendations
|Conventional Spring Sets
H&R Super Sport
- Firm, yet good ride quality, as is expected of a performance car
- Bilstein struts and shocks are made with patented mono-tube technology
- Inverted strut design has very large strut shaft bushings for greater resistance to deflection from cornering loads, and protection of the oil seal
- High nitrogen gas pressure prevents oil foaming and resultant fading
- Monotube design has better heat dissipation than twin-tube dampers, keeps the oil cooler, and decreases heat-induced damper fade
- Velocity-sensitive valving improves ride quality
- Each Bilstein strut and shock is tested on a shock dyno
- Bilstein struts and shocks include dustcovers
Heavy Duty (HD) Bilsteins work very well in street applications with a variety of both conventional springs and coil-over conversions. They are designed to deliver the best possible ride quality coupled with impressive street performance.
While they are non-adjustable, Bilstein's unique deflective-disc valve design instantaneously self-adjusts to changing road surfaces. Their performance does not degrade with age, usage, or heat, requiring no compensating manual adjustments as with other brands. Bilstein uses a patented mono-tube design that allows for a larger piston size than is possible with a twin-tube damper. The mono-tube design provides better heat dissipation to keep the damper's oil cooler, and decreases heat-induced damper fade. High-pressure nitrogen gas prevents oil foaming and fading. The unique inverted design of the Bilstein strut allows for very large strut shaft bushings, which are less prone to deflection. The inverted strut design also keeps the oil seal protected from the elements. Every Bilstein damper is tested on a shock dyno before leaving the factory to ensure quality.
These Bilstein struts and shocks include dustcovers.
- Choosing the right damper
- What's a "damper"?
- Adjustable vs. non-adjustable dampers
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.